Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A New York City Christmas


New York City for Christmas
Since I am posting our Christmas travels in May, you can tell how insane life has been. I seriously can not believe May is almost over. Where is this year going?! Anyways, 
this has always been a dream of mine to visit NYC for Christmas and my amazing husband made it possible. It was beautiful and cold and absolutely perfect. It's never to late to be dreaming about Christmas time. Heck at this point, I guess we can start thinking about this year's christmas! 
Enjoy the pictures :)
























































I think the pictures pretty much sum up the trip and all this to say if you are looking for your perfect Christmas wonderland - go to NYC. New York does it best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55116700-1