Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I'll Be Back

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I have posted and there's a reason for that. Two things have taken over my life. The first is a job that I am beyond thankful for. I am a nurse at the amazing hospital Memorial Hermann on the women's and children's unit. I forgot how tiring it is to be a nurse but I am loving every moment of it. 

The second thing that has me a little preoccupied is this face: 


Meet Oliver Fitzpatrick Robinson 
He is a sweet, curious, playful, and snuggly handful of a pup. His mother is a King Charles spaniel and his father is a miniature poodle so naturally that makes him a cavapoo. We had been looking for the right breed for a pet and when I stumbled upon this breeder I knew it was exactly right for us. 
I mean who doesn't want their own personal teddy bear?!







I am already one of those pet owners who wants to take him everywhere, showing him off, and since my friends are probably tired of photos, I figure what better than posting on here. So sorry in advance for the puppy overload. 








I promise once I get to balancing a new job with long hours and a puppy who requires even more attention I will start posting again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55116700-1